Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Your BOOT CAMP HEAD QUARTERS!


Greetings!!! Here is a picture of the Queens Boot Campers stretching it out after a tough upper body workout!!! You go ladies!!! We certainly do have a blast every morning and WORK OUR BUTTS OFF!!! LITERALLY! I have some very exciting news!!!

Becky's Fitness Company is about to launch the FIRST EVER VIRTUAL BOOT CAMP!

THE VIRTUAL BOOT CAMP - OPERATION BEACH BODY! This program will consist of daily motivational emails from Becky, daily exercise missions (daily workouts), Nutrition Protocal to help you meet your goals, Bi-weekly progress checks with Becky, free membership into The Body Transformation Club, and MORE!!!!

Visit www.TheVirtualBootCamp.com or www.OperationBeachBody.com for more info!!!

In the spirit of Adventure and to help inspire, motivate and excite you all - I try to write a little about my personal life adventures- and show you clips of what I do- when I am not eating sleeping or screaming my head off at camp!! On May 29, I had a wood breaking class- as I am preparing for an upcoming martial arts competition in October at Queens College, where I intend on competing in Form, Sparring (yes- full contact fighting) and Wood Breaking!!! Here is a clip of my lesson!!! I hope you all come cheer me on at the competition!!! I will keep you posted on dates, times etc!!! Have a great week!!!


1 comment:

ilovebootcamp said...

Just completed my first full week of boot camp. Thank you, Becky, for kicking my butt. With your help it will be a smaller butt to kick in a few months. I cannot tell you how great I feel already. Although I am sore a heck I have more energy and less appetite! Thanks again.